This question was asked here yesterday :-
<a href="http://itknowledgeexchange.techtarget.com/itanswers/difference-between-rpg400-rpgle/">Difference between RPG and ILERPG</a>
Well... assuming the question is about (OPM) RPG and ILE RPG...
1. They use different compilers.
2. They have different operation codes and functions.
3. They have different coding formats.
4. They run in different environments.
5. They have different capabilities.
A better question would be "What's NOT different between them?"
Last Wiki Answer Submitted: May 6, 2010 8:02 am by Gilly40023,625 pts.