Thanks! We'll email you
when relevant content is
added and updated.
I have a complicated problem for data extract from a web site. It is about a horse race analysis.
problem description as below
1. want to retrieve some historical data and non-dynamic
2. datas are spread into many different web pages and they are in asp.
3. pull down menu is on the web page and have to select it for different date information
4. some image link is on page and have to select for different race per date.
5. only need a table inside the page.
what have i done?
1. did copy and paste into excel file
2. very time consuming
3. use countif, sumif function in the excel file.
1. is it possible to complete by automatically by VB script??,
a. for involving automating select date in sequence,
b. select race in sequence,
c. and copy dedicated table into the spread sheet
remark: link shows info of date and race nos.
December 28, 2008 8:29 AM
April 4, 2009 5:33 PM