I am seeking information for SAP ERP ECC6 platform in sales distribution regarding the following:-
1. Customer receiving hours. Can they be maintained in the customer master>unloading tab with a popup message box displaying the hours upon sales order entry without affecting the schedule lines of the line item? How is this acheived in config.
2. Can customer master office notes display as a popup message box upon sales order entry or change, how can this be acheived
3. Can you block a plant in config (OX10) for posting in SAP
4. When a material master is deleted for a plant, transaction MM06, how can sales order entry of the material at the plant level be acheived because currently only a warning message is displayed/
5. Can you prevent default box (greyed-out) for report variant creation in SAP, only variants with user specific can be flagged in config without having to change all the ABAP programs.
6. For customer list transaction VA05, can ship-to customer partner number be included in the selection criteria?
May 22, 2008 1:41 PM
May 22, 2008 2:27 PM