Found the website with solution…
Do the following this to fix.
After installing crystall report 10 or 11, follow these steps:
1. Right-click My Computer, then click Properties then click the Advanced tab.
2. Click the Performance Settings button then click the Data Execution Prevention tab.
3. Select the Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select: check box.
4. Add all of the Crystal Enterprise executables.
5. click ok. and close the window. open crystall report now.
I have just encountered this problem and found that if my Crystal Reports window was displayed on my #2 monitor, I got the error, but if it was running on my Laptop monitor everything worked normally. So, if you have multiple monitors connected, try moving the window to the other monitors.