I recommend you do all of this from a Windows 7 machine with credentials for GPO access.
1. Create a new GPO and call it (e.g. Firewall Shutdown)
2. Go to Computer Configuration -> Policies -> Windows Settings -> Security Settings ->
Windows Firewall with Advanced Security -> Windows Firewall with Advanced Security –
3. On the right panel,click on Windows Firewall Properties
4. Now modify your Domain Profile (at minimum) for Firewall State to OFF.
5. Hit OK with your modifications.
6. Close the GPO
7. Now you need to apply this new GPO to where all your machines are located to get the new settings.
8. Once you applied it to the OU, you can go to your test machines and at the command line type: gpupdate /force (as long as it’s talking to the domain controller you changed it on). If it does not apply, you may have to either force it at the domain controllers or just wait I think the 15 minutes for the replication changes.