I have a situation where we have 2 Exchange servers in a domain (Primary and Secondary) with Replica settings. We have a application which modifies the message body with our own Text and when users (client) double clicks it Restores back to its original content.
The problem here is around Public Folder messages. We have Restore the message but not yet Replicated by Exchange servers and meanwhile one of the user (Created on Secondary Exchange) tries to Restore it and gets the MAPI_E_NOT_FOUND error.
I am looking for a MAPI code to accomplished this task by making a copy of my new Restored message from Public Folder to the Public Folder on Secondary Server...
In my existing code...I have pointer to new Restored message - LPMESSAGE from OpenIMsgOnIStg()...
And the Algorithm looks like...
1) Create a Profile on Secondary Exchange Server.
2) Use this Profile to Logon and get the session.
3) Get the UserMDB using HrOpenExchangePublicStore()...
4) From Entry Id of the folder, get the LPMAPIFOLDER...
5) Create and Copy the new Restore message from Primary to Secondary Public Folder.
Looking forward for your help mainly on steps 1 and 5. Your help and time is much appreciated in advance.
July 31, 2008 6:52 AM
July 31, 2008 12:28 PM