Dear Tootsie, it is possible and the steps are :
1. Open WordPerfect and run the macros that u want to convert
2. Type the name of the macro, and then press ENTER
3. Press ALT+F10, it displays the following prompt at the bottom of the screen
NOTE: To run a macro that uses the ALT key and a letter from A to Z, simply press ALT in combination with the letter that u assigned earlier.
4. Repeat steps until u have all the macros entered into ur document
5. Save the document
Now to convert macros in MS Word, follow these steps….
1. Open Word > File > click Open and select the WordPerfect document that contains ur macros, and then click OK.
2. Select the first macro and click AutoText on the Insert menu.
3. Assign the AutoText entry a name and click the Add button.
4. Repeat step 2 until u have stored each macro as an AutoText or Glossary entry.
Hope it helps u !