1. Start Excel 2007.
2. On the Home tab, click Conditional Formatting and then click Manage Rules. The Conditional Formatting Rules Manager is shown
The Conditional Formatting Rules Manager dialog box is the one-stop place to view and manage all of the conditional format rules in a workbook.
Using this dialog, you can:
* View the rule condition, see the range it is applied to, and the formatting applied by the rule. The Show formatting rules for list at the top of the dialog box allows you to change the scope of the rules. You can view rules for the selected cells, the current worksheet, or other worksheets in the workbook.
* Add new rules with the New Rule button.
* Change the order in which rules are evaluated. This is accomplished by using the up and down arrow buttons.
* Edit existing rules with the Edit Rule button. The Edit Rule UI is the same as the New Rule UI.
* Delete rules with the Delete Rule button.
* Control whether more than one rule can evaluate to True.
When you press New Rule on the Conditional Formatting Rules Manager dialog box, or when you select More Options from the conditional formatting gallery, you see the New Formatting Rule dialog box. Now u may apply ur data.