I found the same problem at EventID.net. Please check this article at that location: Event ID: 11160 Source: DnsApi
hopefully this will fix your problem.
We had a similar problem at a prior company that I worked at. In our case it was caused by an admin exporting the DNS database cleaning up a bunch or records, then purging the DNS records and uploading the exported version which then killed all the ACLs. We found this when servers started dropping out of DNS. We ended up coming up with a solution where we used WMI to do an ipconfig /registerdns on all the servers after we had deleted all the servers from DNS which then forced the servers to register them selves back.
Ok, I found the fix. While looking in the DNS server “DNS events” log, I came across an event with a source of “DNS” and EventID of “4010″ and the description said:
“The DNS server was unable to create a resource record for (IP ADDRESS OF PROBLEM RECORD). in zone (ZONE OF PROBLEM RECORD). The Active Directory definition of this resource record is corrupt or contains an invalid DNS name. The event data contains the error.”
So I checked the resource records in ADSI Edit and they were corrupt. I fixed the corrupt records and we did not have this issue any more. Problem resolved.