FROM the Designer Help
To hide the design of a database
This procedure assumes you’re hiding the design of a database that inherits from a template. Thoroughly review, debug, and test the template before proceeding.
1. Create a new database based on the template.
2. After the database is created, select the new database and choose File – Database – Replace Design.
3. From the list of templates displayed in the dialog box, choose the template from which the selected database inherits its design.
4. Check both “Inherit future design changes” and “Hide formulas and LotusScript.”
5. Click Replace and Yes to confirm.
Building in access to agents before hiding the design
If an agent in the application requires user input, such as specifying a database on which to run or changing schedule options, you must select the schedule option “Choose when agent is enabled” (On the Basics tab of the Agents Properties box, select “On Trigger” and then click Schedule). Create a button or form or view action that includes a formula using @Command[AgentEnableDisable] to enable the agent automatically.