You can write a program that will read through a list of all USRORFs and do the CHGUSRPRF command
Or, since this is probably a one time deal, I would do these steps:
1. Signon with a USRPRF that has the appropate authority
2. WRKOBJPDM QSYS
3. Use F17 and make Object Type = *USRPRF
4. Put '2' on the first Opt line in the SFL
5. do F13
6. go down to the "Parameters or command" line and key-in INLPGM(yourlib/yourpgm)
7. ENTER -- using this technique you end up hitting enter once for each USRPRF.
Another option is to create your own PDM option
Do steps 1,2 3
6. Option any calue you want. Command: "CHGUSRPRF &N INLPGM(yourlib/yourpgm)
9. Put the value you set for yout PDM option on the fist SLF line
Last Wiki Answer Submitted: August 25, 2011 7:35 pm by CharlieBrowne32,855 pts.