Yes, you can solve it manually. Just you need to follow these steps to convert an offline ost file to personal pst file format:
- First, open the MS OUTLOOK on your system.
- Click on FILE tab. Select the IMPORT AND EXPORT option from list.
- Click on IMPORT AND EXPORT option, select any option which going to suitable to you and click next button.
- After that, select Personal Storage Table (.pst) from dialogue box and again click next button.
- Click on the parent root and check the INCLUDE SUB-FOLDER option. Then browse and select the target folder of your desired.
- Click the finish button.
But make sure your Outlook profile is connected with Exchange Server otherwise, you cannot execute this manual procedure to convert OST file to PST file.