Yes, you can solve it manually. Just you need to follow these steps to convert an offline ost file to personal pst file format:
- First, open the MS OUTLOOK on your system.
- Click on FILE tab. Select the IMPORT AND EXPORT option from list.
- Click on IMPORT AND EXPORT option, select any option which going to suitable to you and click next button.
- After that, select Personal Storage Table (.pst) from dialogue box and again click next button.
- Click on the parent root and check the INCLUDE SUB-FOLDER option. Then browse and select the target folder of your desired.
- Click the finish button.
But make sure your Outlook profile is connected with Exchange Server otherwise, you cannot execute this manual procedure to convert OST file to PST file. But if MS Outlook is not installed on your local machine and Outlook is not connected with Exchange Server then you can try third party OST to PST Converter Tool to convert OST file.