Figured it out. Not really using the AD but will push the script to all users. So make the script for branding IE through Regedit. Once you do that go to your DC:
To run any logon script:
Add the script file to your group policies (at the domain controller) as a users logon script. To do it process the following on your domain controller server:
1. Click “Start” and select “Run…”.
2. Type “dsa.msc” in the window which appears and click “OK”.
3. Right click on your.domain and select “Properties”.
4. Open the “Group Policy” tab and double click on “Default Domain
5. Open “User Configuration” -> “Windows Settings” ->
-> “Scripts (Logon/Logoff)” ->
6. Double click on “Logon”.
7. Click “Add…” and open your shared script (use only a network
path like “\\SERVER\scripts\script.vbs”, not
The logon script will run on each logon until you remove it from the domain policies.