To configure remote access, follow these steps:
1. In Control Panel, click System And Security, and then click System.
2. On the System page, click Remote Settings in the left pane. This opens the System Properties dialog box to the Remote tab.
3. To disable Remote Desktop, select Don’t Allow Connections To This Com¬puter, and then click OK.Skip the remaining steps.
Remember: It has two options.....
a) Select Allow Connections From Computers Running Any Version Of Remote Desktop to allow connections from any version of Windows.
b) Select Allow Connections Only From Computers Running Remote Desktop With Network Level Authentication to allow connections only from Windows 7 or later computers (and computers with secure network authentication).
Or user wise then next steps.....
4. Click Select Users. (displays the Remote Desktop Users dialog box)
NOTE: To revoke remote access permissions for a user account, select the account and then click Remove.
CAUTION: Windows Firewall must configur to allow / disallow It can further configure as on a per-computer basis in Windows Firewall for the domain profile and the standard profile. In Group Policy, can configure this exception and manage Remote Desktop by using the policy settings.
NOTES: The Remote Access Connection or RAC manager is the part of the Windows 7 services. If computer id connected to LAN via router then this service can also be disabled.
To reschedule the RAC :
1. Click start > type service.msc in the Start search Box
2. Select the Services icon in the program list. may need the administrator password
3. Right click on Remote Access Connection Manager Service the then click properties.
4. Click the Manual which is next to the Start Type in the General Tab.
5. Then click Stop under the Service Status. Click OK.
Hope it may help u !