DEINSTALL script from a bit plder version of hardware and OS…but should be fairly useable.
1) As requested, the script to scratch your AS/400 before the CE packs up the AS/400 for shipment.
2) Insert Key and put into MANUAL MODE.
3) Load / ready recent COMPLETE SAVE System Tape.
4) IPL FROM TAPE
From front panel- select 01 then ENTER
Select 02 then ENTER
Select D then ENTER
Select 03 then ENTER (IPL will start from tape)
5) Wait for the yellow system attention light on the control panel to light up.
6) When SRC A6xx 6001 is displayed, select function code 24 (press Enter).
If the SRC A6xx 6002 is displayed, select function code 24 again (press Enter).
7) When the IPL or Install the System Menu appears on the screen
1) Perform an IPL
2) Install the operating system
3) Use Dedicated Service Tools (DST)
4) Perform automatic installation of the operating system
Select # 3 ? (DST).
8) Enter the DST password of 22222222 .
9) Select language code 2924
10) When the menu Add All Disk Units to the System appears,
Select # 1 – Add all disk to system ASP.
(The disks will now be formatted. You will see the timer increment every 5 seconds
until this process is completed.)
12) When all disks have been formated, remove the tape cartridge and POWER OFF the AS/400.
13) The scratch procedure is now complete.