Follow these steps to remove automatic date and time update :
- On the Office button menu, go to Prepare > Inspect Document.
- After inspecting the document, when the results panel shows up, click the button to remove all “Document Properties and Personal Information”.
- Then save the document. The dates and times will be removed from all tracked changes, and the reviewer name will be changed to “Author”.
To turn off “auto numbering” follow the below steps:
- Open MS Word and select “Tools” on the menu bar.
- Select AutoCorrect
- Select “AutoCorrect Options.”
- Select AutoFormat Tab
- When the “AutoCorrect” dialog box opens, select the “AutoFormat As You Type” tab.
- Deselect the desired options
- Go to the heading “Apply as you Type” and deselect “Automatic Numbered Lists.” If bulleted lists annoy you as well, deselect the “Automatic Bulleted Lists” option.
- Click “OK” to exit the dialog box and continue with your work.
Hope this helps.