I submitted an answer already to this, but it never showed up…
The bare bones of the problem I see as:
1. It depends on your table and field structure.
2. An historical record table is assumed.
3. May wish to use use TOP in your select query-behind-the-report. TOP 2, for example.
4. May wish to use the “can grow” property of your report text boxes.
5. A sub-report may be of value, depending on the nature of the data being displayed.
Is any of this of help?
Would you like to supply more information?