I have written an RPGLE pgm in which I took an array with a size of 400 (20 fields with a length of 20) and did a MOVEA to put it inside a character field of 400. I then passed this field to another program and I did a MOVEA to populate the array in the 2nd program. When I call the 2nd program interactively, the program works. When I submit the program in batch, somehow garbage gets into part of my array. I cleared the array before I did the MOVEA. HELP!!!!
Free Guide: Managing storage for virtual environments
Complete a brief survey to get a complimentary 70-page whitepaper featuring the best methods and solutions for your virtual environment, as well as hypervisor-specific management advice from TechTarget experts. Don’t miss out on this exclusive content!