Not being an Oracle dba, in my opinion and as in almost all respects the result tends to be the same.
- clearly wins on performance;
- vast open source management utilities
- more skilled and specialized personnel;
- bigger administrative overhead;
- Susceptible to attacks if incorrectly configured; (This is not really just a UNIX issue.)
- administration simplicity;
- less training;
- not so good readability;
- susceptible to viruses
Last Wiki Answer Submitted: March 9, 2011 11:30 am by saturno4,570 pts.
All Answer Wiki Contributors: saturno4,570 pts. ,