* Offers a unique approach to BI, connecting back-end database to front office through PowerPivot in a managed way.
* The on premise to cloud offering is available today, and is not just a vision.
* Offers the most comprehensive DBMS on the market (BI, manageability features, OLTP, in-memory analytics, etc.) and offers functionality out of the box vs. Oracle/IBM. Oracle/IBM charge extra for things like resource governance, auditing, BI, reporting, etc.
* Offers the best price/performance in the industry per numerous benchmarks.
* Security is something we are far better than the competition on but often don’t get credit for.
* Also, we continue to raise the bar in performance on the TPC-E benchmarks, while Oracle is still using the 15 year old TPC-C benchmark.