To combine multiple PDF documents into one document:
1. Choose Create PDF > From Multiple Files from the File drop-down menu, or click the
Create PDF button on the toolbar and choose From Multiple files.
2. In the Create PDF from Multiple Documents dialog box, do any of the following:
• Click Browse (Windows) or Choose (Mac OS) to locate the first file to be converted.
Double-click the file, or Ctrl-click (Windows) or Command-click (Mac OS) to add
multiple files from the same directory.
• Select Include All Open PDF Documents to automatically add all open PDF files to
the list of files to combine.
• Select Include Most Recent List of Files to Combine to add the files combined the
last time the command was used.
3. To move a file up or down the file list, select the filename and click Move Up or Move
Down as needed. You can also drag files within the list. Files are converted and
consolidated in the order shown in this list. To remove a file from the file list, select the
filename and click Remove.
4. When you have added all the files to be converted and have the files in the desired
sequence, click OK to convert and consolidate the files into one PDF file. When the
conversion is complete, the consolidated PDF file opens. You can name and save the
consolidated PDF file using the File > Save As command.
An alternative method of combining multiple PDF documents into one is to use the Insert Pages
command from the Document drop-down menu
Last Wiki Answer Submitted: January 29, 2009 2:31 pm by Karl Gechlik9,815 pts.