I would like to set up a firewall and i need some help in order to use the correct filters (access lists).
I want to achieve the following:
1. The external users can access the server (website and ftp) in the DMZ
2. The external user can download files from the server via ftp
3. The internal users can access the server in the DMZ
4. The internal users can access only their emails (email service provided by the ISP) and some specific websites (e.g , Yahoo)
5. Protect the company LAN from any other unauthorized traffic
What access lists do i need to use in each of the 3 interfaces(e1,e2,e3) in the firewall and in which direction (inbound - outbound)
I hope the image helps for a better understanding
Free Guide: Managing storage for virtual environments
Complete a brief survey to get a complimentary 70-page whitepaper featuring the best methods and solutions for your virtual environment, as well as hypervisor-specific management advice from TechTarget experts. Don’t miss out on this exclusive content!