To Access the IBM Lotus Quickr Places on the ipad using Good Reader 4 Application you need to follow the following steps :-
To access Lotus quickr places on the ipad using Good Reader application.
1. User must be created on the Lotus Domino server as person document .
2. Then provide the access to user on that particular place on Lotus quickr web portal by visiting to members section then add members .
3. Don’t use the option to create member there while adding members in that place , if you do that it will create the another member locally and this locally created member won’t be able to access places on the Good Reader application. So only create user on Lotus domino directory as person document .
4. Open Good Reader application the iPad , then click on “Connect” tab .
5. Then under “Connect to Servers” , click “Add” .
6. Then select the “WebDAV Server” under “Create New Connection” option.
7. Then put the details as under :-
Readable Title :- Optional
URL-Address :- https://abc.lialis.com
User :- enter the user name that you created on the Lotus domino directory of the quickr server .
password :- Internet password the lotus domino person doc of user.
Domain :- leave empty .
8. Then click on “Add” icon on this window on the top right hand side corner .
9. Then to access , just click on the icon under “know server’ , that you have just recently created.
10. places will be ready at left hand side window.