So I have two Access databases that are linked together so that tables on one of the database can be updated offline but can update the main one when needed. I have ran into an issue though where my table isn't recognizing the linked data from the other tables that it needs to. For this database it is so attendance can be taken offline and if someone is not there their student ID can be put in and a fine will be added to their account. When I add the student ID to the attendance table, usually a drop down field will appear allowing for me to see the student that is being added. For some reason this works on one of the fields in the table but none of the rest of the students. I have tried everything I can think of short of just starting all over.
This does work because I created two more separate databases and linked them and tried again and was able to get the two to update and run reports and queries.