I have a situation with a PA who handles 3 or 4 different Executive Calendars. She had a recent situation where she added Person A to a current 'repeat' monthly meeting for one of her Managers. She is using V7.02 Domino Client. The following is happening:
- When the PersonA is added as an additional invitee, she clicks on 'save and send invitations' and then receives the 'Change Repeating Entry' prompt. She chooses the 'This instance and all future instances' and clicks on OK.
- However the invite does not automatically close, it stays open and she is not able to view the PersonA in the list of invitees.
- PersonA receives the invite as already approved/confirmed in their INBOX (under Preferences, they do not have 'autoprocessing' of meeting invites enabled. The meeting invite is also appearing in their Calendar.
- If the PA later decides to remove PersonA from the meeting, she cannot as they are not listed in the attendees list
- She advised that this person had never been invited to this meeting previously (and then removed).
- She then tested it with me and I got the same thing (ie the booking appeared confirmed/accepted in my inbox and it was appearing in my Calendar).
Has the booking become corrupt? Will she need to create this again?
Lotus Notes 7.02
August 11, 2010 12:52 AM
August 11, 2010 1:20 PM