– Text on Web pages display as Morse Code.
– Graphics arrive via FedEx.
– You believe a heavier string might improve your throughput
– You post a message to your favorite Newsgroup and it displays a week later.
– Your credit card expires while ordering on-line.
– Playboy web site exhibits “Playmate of the year”…for 1994.
– You’re still in the middle of downloading that popular new game, “Pong”.
– Everyone you talk to on the ‘net phone’ sounds like Forrest Gump.
– You receive e-mails with postage due on them.
– You click the “Send” button, a little door opens on the side of your monitor and a pigeon flies out.