Posted by: Troy Tate
Apple, education, hacking, hardware, Microsoft, OSX, Password, Security, software, training, vulnerabilities, Windows
The videos from HITBSecConf2008 – Malaysia are now available for download!
Keynote Address 1: The Art of Click-Jacking – Jeremiah Grossman Keynote Address 2: Cyberwar is Bullshit – Marcus Ranum
- Delivering Identity Management 2.0 by Leveraging OPSS
- Bluepilling the Xen Hypervisor
- Pass the Hash Toolkit for Windows
- Internet Explorer 8 – Trustworthy Engineering and Browsing
- Full Process Reconsitution from Memory
- Hacking Internet Kiosks
- Analysis and Visualization of Common Packers
- A Fox in the Hen House – UPnP IGD
- Browser Exploits: A New Model for Browser Security
- Time for a Free Hardware Foundation?
- Mac OS Xploitation
- Hacking a Bird in The Sky 2.0
- How the Leopard Hides His Spots – OS X Anti-Forensics Techniques
Keynote Address 3: Dissolving an Industry as a Hobby – THE PIRATE BAY
- Pushing the Camel Through the Eye of a Needle
- An Effective Methodology to Enable Security Evaluation at RTL Level
- Remote Code Execution Through Intel CPU Bugs
- Next Generation Reverse Shell
- Build Your Own Password Cracker with a Disassembler and VM Magic
- Decompilers and Beyond
- Cracking into Embedded Devices and Beyond!
- Client-side Security
- Top 10 Web 2.0 Attacks
On a related note, the registration for HITBSecConf2009 – Dubai (20th – 23rd April) is now open!
The Call for Papers (CFP) for HITBSecConf2009 – Malaysia (October 5th -
8th) will open in March 2009.