The videos from HITBSecConf2008 – Malaysia are now available for download!
Keynote Address 1: The Art of Click-Jacking – Jeremiah Grossman Keynote Address 2: Cyberwar is Bullshit – Marcus Ranum
– Delivering Identity Management 2.0 by Leveraging OPSS
– Bluepilling the Xen Hypervisor
– Pass the Hash Toolkit for Windows
– Internet Explorer 8 – Trustworthy Engineering and Browsing
– Full Process Reconsitution from Memory
– Hacking Internet Kiosks
– Analysis and Visualization of Common Packers
– A Fox in the Hen House – UPnP IGD
– Browser Exploits: A New Model for Browser Security
– Time for a Free Hardware Foundation?
– Mac OS Xploitation
– Hacking a Bird in The Sky 2.0
– How the Leopard Hides His Spots – OS X Anti-Forensics Techniques
Keynote Address 3: Dissolving an Industry as a Hobby – THE PIRATE BAY
– Pushing the Camel Through the Eye of a Needle
– An Effective Methodology to Enable Security Evaluation at RTL Level
– Remote Code Execution Through Intel CPU Bugs
– Next Generation Reverse Shell
– Build Your Own Password Cracker with a Disassembler and VM Magic
– Decompilers and Beyond
– Cracking into Embedded Devices and Beyond!
– Client-side Security
– Top 10 Web 2.0 Attacks
On a related note, the registration for HITBSecConf2009 – Dubai (20th – 23rd April) is now open!
The Call for Papers (CFP) for HITBSecConf2009 – Malaysia (October 5th –
8th) will open in March 2009.