Posted by: Ed Tittel
adult education, Cisco CCENT, Cisco CCNA Security, Cisco CCNA Voice, Cisco exam 640-460, Cisco exam 640-553, Cisco exam 640-822, continuing education, IT career development, IT career planning, IT careers, IT certification, IT certification study materials
We’ve gotten such a great response to my last posting, that I’m going to extend the contest for the Flashcards and Network Simulator through Friday, March 13 (duh! duh! DUH!!!). Cisco Press also kindly volunteered another item for giveaway–namely Flashcards for the CCNA Voice 640-460 exam.
As before, anyone who posts a comment to this blog that provides the following information will be eligible to win:
- First name, last initial, and approximate location (for example: “Ed T, Central TX” in my case).
- Exam of interest (that means either 640-460, 640-822, or 640-553; limit: 1 per poster)
- When you plan to take the exam by month and year (for example “April, 2009″)
- What other study materials you’re using (for example “Exam Cram, practice tests, and CCCure.org“)
- Employment status (for example “working at a small private company doing IT,” “unemployed,” or “full-time student”)
- A brief statement as to why you think you should get this award (for example “nearly ready to take the exam, and could benefit from some additional review materials”)
Next Friday, March 13, I’ll post three finalists for each item, and ask them to contact me by e-mail to get their winnings. So far, I’ve gotten 7 genuine responses to the original posting. Let’s go for more this weekend. Thanks to those who’ve already posted comments. To those who haven’t yet done so: Remember the old adage of the Texas Lottery “You have to play to win!”
Thanks, and have a great weekend.