Posted by: GuyPardon
compliance, governance, PCI DSS, regulatory compliance, Security
Just as the IT Compliance Advisor will introduce more bloggers as the weeks pass, we’ll also add more relevant blogs to our blogroll.
Denyer is an Atlanta-based IT director. As his biography notes, he possesses “a keen understanding and sound interpretation of compliance regulations and associated standards or frameworks.”
You’ll find Denyer has posted many times on IT compliance-related topics, focusing in particular on SAS 70 audits and PCI DSS. Recent posts include:
- SAS 70 Audits and PCI DSS Compliance | A Two for One Audit? Not Quite
- PCI DSS Requirement 1.1.2 | Network Diagrams | Easier Said Than Done
- PCI DSS Compliance | Understanding Cardholder Data and What Information to Store
- Payment Card Compliance | PCI DSS | Tips on Passing your PCI DSS Assessment
- PCI DSS Compliance for Merchants and Service Providers | Compliance is MANDATORY
- SAS 70 Audits & Data Centers | Tips on Preparing for the Audit
- SAS 70 Audits | Understanding PRICING for SAS 70 Engagements
- SAS 70 Audits and PCI DSS Compliance |What you NEED to Know
- SAS 70 and Regulatory Audits | What is the Impact to our Economy?
- SAS 70 | PCI DSS | 2009 Regulatory Compliance Checklist