Would you like to fast track your way into a job interview? While Certifications alone won’t get you the job, it can definitely open doors, and get you an interview. Once you pass the interview you could be starting your dream job with that dream salary.
Here are the top 5 certifications based on average salary.
- $99,928 – CISSP (Cert. Info. Sys. Security Professional)
- $93,953 – CCDA (Cisco Certified Design Associate)
- $91,271 – VMware Certified Professional
- $89,864 – CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional)
- $86,454 – MCSE (MS Certified Systems Engineer)
If you would like to see the full list of 20 certifications based on salary, check out the PDF over at ZDNET, if you do not have an account, sign up, the you can view the PDF. Here is a quick insert from the parent website.
Overview: In conjunction with Global Knowledge, TechRepublic presents this year’s IT skills and salary report. Find out about IT employment trends, areas of growth and decline, skills that are in demand, highest-paying job roles, highest-paying certifications, and salary ranges broken down by region, job title, and industry.
Enjoy and start studying!