I have used TeraCopy in the past, since I enjoy using it I checked to see if there was an update. Sure enough there was. They are at version 2.12. You have to try this program out.
TeraCopy is a compact program designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed, providing the user with a lot of features:
- Copy files faster.TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce seek times. Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives.
- Pause and resume file transfers. Pause copy process at any time to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
- Error recovery.In case of copy error, TeraCopy will try several times and in the worse case just skip the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
- Interactive file list.TeraCopy shows failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only problem files.
- Shell integration.TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move functions, allowing you work with files as usual.
- Full Unicode support.
- Windows 7 x64 support.
Download TeraCopy here.