You read that right, I will be headed to Las Vegas this Sunday with a co-worker of mine to VMware Partner Exchange 2013. I have been to VMworld a few years back, which is VMware’s conference that is open to all. Partner Exchange is geared towards, well, Partners. It takes place in the Mandalay Bay Resort so it should be a blast.
I will have 4 days to :
- Gain insights to identify customer needs effectively and acquire new customers
- Find out how to expand business by cross-selling VMware solutions and services
- Network with other partners, VMware experts and executives
- Walk away with go-to-market selling strategies that enable you to accelerate your business
For 2013 VMware is expanding on the tradition of partner enablement with :
- 228+ breakout sessions
- Pre-conference boot camps
- 30 hands-on labs
- Certification exams
- 90+ exhibitors
- Unlimited networking opportunities
I know it sounds like a lot of work, but don’t worry about me, I will also have some time to take in Vegas, including a couple VIP dinner events!
Stay Tuned for more posts about PEX 2013, and maybe see you there!