Apple just announced the new 4th Generation iPad.
- A6 Processor – 2x faster than the A5x processor
- 10+ hour battery life (depending on use)
- Better Camera
- Faster WiFi
- Lightning port (go buy an adapter, cheaper for you)
- Upgraded LTE
- 16GB of Memory (499$; more memory = more money)
- 629$ for the WiFi +LTE (most likely 32GB)
So what do you do? Sell your “New iPad” that you just purchased? Maybe, isn’t that what all Apple people do? All joking aside, I really doubt that you will need to purchase this if you have an iPad 3 already… maybe wait for the iPad 5, let’s hope they keep the lightning adapter for a while!