Posted by: Nathan Simon
when relevant content is
added and updated.
Looking to get certified in vCloud Director 5.5?
In this 3-day course, learn to deploy and manage the ongoing operation
of VMware® vCloud Director® for a small private cloud environment. The
course focuses on the private cloud in an engineering or quality
assurance solution, covering the fundamentals needed to install,
configure, and manage any small private cloud with vCloud Director.
This course is a prerequisite for more advanced vCloud Director
configurations in an enterprise deployment.
Course Objectives are as follows:
• Deploy vCloud Director
• Manage vCloud Director to satisfy small private cloud business needs
• Configure VMware vSphere® storage to enable multiple tiers in provider virtual data centers
• Create and manage vCloud Director organizations and VMware vSphere® vApps™ to satisfy business needs
• Create and manage vCloud Director catalogs
• Configure networking for organizations and vApps
• Create an interface between vCloud Director and Microsoft Active Directory servers
• Understand the interactions between VMware vSphere® Distributed Resource Scheduler™ clusters and vCloud Director
To register head on over to this link.