Our Free Training for Life competition is back! Yet again, one lucky person will win free training for the rest of their lives on our full portfolio of 165+ courses.
The winner will have access to official training for globally recognised organisations including Microsoft, Cisco, EC-Council, (ISC)2 and CompTIA to name but a few. So whether they want to become a certified MCSE managing servers, a CCNP building networks or a Certified Ethical Hacker, its all covered for free.
So how does it work?
Simple, head to the Free Training For Life entry page, complete the form and you will be entered into the competition. Upon successful entry you will be provided with a unique sharing code, spread it anywhere you can think of, and anyone entering using your sharing code will gain you an additional entry. The competition is a lottery, so the more entries you attain, the greater your chance of winning.
Here’s 10 simple ideas to help you share the code:
- Share it on your Facebook.
- Stick it in an email and send it to all your work colleagues.
- If you own a blog, write about the competition and add your sharing URL as a link to the competition.
- Create a YouTube video explaining why you want to win. Then put the link in the intro section.
- Share it on your Twitter.
- Share it on LinkedIn with colleagues.
- Find a relevant community/group on Google Plus or LinkedIn and tell them about it.
- If you really wanted to win, you could sponsor a post on social media!
- If you have friends who have blogs, get them to share the competition.
- Stick it in your email signature (if you’re allowed).
What happened last year?
By the end of the competition last year we received more than 18,000 entries from 24 countries across the globe. Our FTFL winner was Joseph Guthrie, an End-User Support Executive at The Cloud, based in the UK. Joseph has so far attended training to become a Certified Ethical Hacker and is currently in the process of planning a series of Developer based applications.
Are there any rules?
Of course! You can see the Terms and Conditions on the FTFL entry page. The competition will run from today until 23:59 GMT on Sunday 14th September 2014. So what are you waiting for? Get started….
About the Author
By Edward Jones
Edward works for Firebrand Training as a Technical Writer within the Marketing department. He spends his days thinking up topics for surveys, engaging articles and concepts for informative infographics.