Posted by: Clinek
Managing an Oracle shop, Oracle applications, Oracle careers and certifications, Oracle database administration, Oracle development
Have you made an impact using Oracle in your organization? Have you accomplished any of the following tasks:
- Significantly improved database or applications performance
- Solved a major business dilemma or reduced budget spending
- Automated or eliminated repetitive tasks
- Generally think your Oracle work stands out from the rest of the pack
SearchOracle.com is planning a new case study series designed to spotlight Oracle professionals who have used Oracle in effective and innovative ways in various operating environments and industries, from government to education, healthcare to finance. And we want to hear from you.
If you would like to show off your Oracle accomplishments and how they have benefited your organization, e-mail us. Please include answers to the following questions:
- What was the initial problem you were faced with?
- Which Oracle products are you using?
- What does your setup/configuration look like? Have you brought innovation to your infrastructure?
- What technical benefits have you realized? Have you simplified or automated routine tasks?
- What financial benefits — departmental or company-wide — have you realized?
If you’d like some recognition from your boss, or bragging rights for your peers, send in your nomination today!
Looking forward to hearing from you,