Posted by: Beth Pariseau
Oracle applications, Oracle careers and certifications, Oracle database administration, Oracle development
Only four days and counting till Collaborate ’07 kicks off in fabulous Las Vegas (an upgrade from last year’s setting of Nash Vegas). As usual the whole SearchOracle team is going to be there to bring you full coverage of the show, including breaking news, fresh database and applications tips, and up-to-the-minute reports right here on the blog.
As of Monday, you can search the full list of sessions available from the IOUG, OAUG and Quest. I hope you’ve got some time on your hands — there are thousands! And lots of them sound very promising. Here are a few that we’re going to try to attend:
- How to keep yourself marketable in a down or up IT market
- What impact does automation have on the role of the DBA?
- Ten things you should NEVER do in PL/SQL
- Seven deadly SQL traps and how to avoid them
- Cool tools I use: Demonstrating useful PL/SQL and SQL programming tools
- Oracle 10g for the very new DBA
- E-Business Suite customers: 10 things you can do now to prepare for Fusion
- What’s the fuss about Fusion? SOA and Oracle
Check back with us during and after the show for coverage of these and other technical sessions, the keynote presentations and more. And if you’re going to be at Collaborate, and you see Tim, Mark or me wandering around, stop and say hi!
See you in Vegas!