Posted by: ITKE
when relevant content is
added and updated.
This item slipped off my Linux/open source software radar this week, but I figured it’s better to be late than never show up at all.
This is release 0.9.44 of Wine, a free implementation of Windows on Unix.
What’s new in this release:
- Better heuristics for making windows managed.
- Automatic detection of timezone parameters.
- Improvements to the builtin WordPad.
- Better signatures support in crypt32.
- Still more gdiplus functions.
- Lots of bug fixes.
Because of lags created by using mirrors, this message may reach you
before the release is available at the public sites. The sources will
be available from the following locations:
Binary packages for various distributions will be available from:
You will find documentation on
Notes on fixes and additions can be found here: