Just a quick Samba update to mark my return from the beaches of North Carolina:
- Major bug fixes included in Samba 3.0.25a are:
- Missing supplementary Unix group membership when using “force group”.
- Premature expiration of domain user passwords when using a Samba domain controller.
- Failure to open the Windows object picker against a server configured to use “security = domain”.
- Authentication failures when using security = server.
The uncompressed tarballs and patch files have been signed using GnuPG (ID 6568B7EA). The source code can be downloaded from: http://download.samba.org/samba/ftp/