One of our editors at SearchDataCenter.com created a Google map of international data centers to go with a story, but he was kind of “cold” to Linux:
So, we thought we’d ask some of our Linux experts for their opinions on the international data centers. Here’s what they had to say:
- Pros: Central location, strong infrastructure
- Cons: The French
- Pros: Cheap land, cheap labor
- Cons: Casual Fridays = mankinis
- Pros: Low energy costs, cooler temperatures
- Cons: Data center actually a zamboni. Still runs better than a Vista desktop.
If you want to put in your two cents, email me.