Posted by: Anton
when relevant content is
added and updated.
What can go wrong with Enterprise Architecture?
1. It is too much “in the face” of Business and day-to-day operational activities (message: keep EA in the background)
2. It starts anywhere but with the Business (message: Business goals should drive it all)
3. It gets launched with a “big bang” (message: Start small)
4. Work grinds to a halt because Architects expect someone else to do it
5. Communicate too little or nothing (message: Communicate small wins and achievements soon)
6. It is so thorough that it takes a long time (message: Focus on small wins)
7. It is parked (message: EA is forever evolving)