What should be the goals of practising Enterprise Architecture?
1. Successful and timely Business transformation
2. Bringing models and views together by implementing universal compatibility between them (integrating everything and using a common language)
3. Going on-line, e.g. by using a portal
4. Maintaining a balance between strategic enterprise-wide goals and the operational and tactical needs of individual business units or segments
5. Focusing on short- and medium-term Business benefits
6. Focusing on 20% of major threats and opportunities that will have an 80% impact on the Business