Forgive our gratuitous use of .NET in the headline there, but Microsoft has re-released its download of.NET 3.5 so that it now includes the Service Pack releases of .NET 2.0 and 3.0.
These next two Knowledge Base documents outline what is in the older .NET Service Pack releases that have been bundled into the new .NET 3.5 release.
- Problems that are fixed in the .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 1
- Problems that are fixed in the .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 1
Finally, if you have separate implementations of .NET 2.0 or 3.0 running somewhere out there, the links to those Service Pack releases are below. All contain “prerequisite feature support” for .NET 3.5; in the case of the .NET 2.0 SP1, said support also covers .NET 3.0.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 1 (x64)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 1 (x86)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 1