Reply to this discussion

There was an error processing your information. Please try again later.
Thanks. We'll let you know when a new response is added.
Send me notifications when other members reply.

REGISTER or login:

Forgot Password?
By submitting you agree to receive email from TechTarget and its partners. If you reside outside of the United States, you consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States. Privacy

3 Related Discussions

SQL Server 2014 Device CAL activation

How do I activate Device CAL in SQL Server 2014? Profile: ashok27065

What would you like your network vendors and providers to do better in 2014?

The New Year is approaching. It's a time to reflect. It's a time to look to the future. It's a time to ask network vendors and service providers to do a better job of helping you enable your business. Share with us what changes you'd like to see from the industry in 2014. Shamus McGillicuddy Shamus McGillicuddy Profile: Shamus McGillicuddy

Retrieving the Directory List from the FTP Server.

Hello Everyone,

I am running below set of command to get the directory list from remote server in a physical file(DIROUTPUT).

FTP Server_Name 
DirJD/RY/2014/*.*>*CURLIB/DIROUTPUT.DIROUTPUT 

While running 2nd statement I am getting error as 'filename directory name volume label syntax incorrect'. Do I need to create DIROUTPUT file before running the FTP script or FTP script will automatically create it if not available ??? 

I am trying to fetch the list of all the files available under folder JD/RY/2014/*.* 

Please help me on this. How can I achieve it ??.

Thank You....
Profile: PreetMaan

Forgot Password

No problem! Submit your e-mail address below. We'll send you an e-mail containing your password.

Your password has been sent to:

To follow this tag...

There was an error processing your information. Please try again later.

REGISTER or login:

Forgot Password?
By submitting you agree to receive email from TechTarget and its partners. If you reside outside of the United States, you consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States. Privacy

Thanks! We'll email you when relevant content is added and updated.

Following