CentOS 6.5 not able to install Wi-fi Driver on Dell 3450

Profile: shekharcares
Can anyone please send the link to install the driver for Wi-Fi on CentOS 6.5 to install on Dell 3450?

Reply to this discussion

There was an error processing your information. Please try again later.
Thanks. We'll let you know when a new response is added.
Send me notifications when other members reply.

3 Related Discussions

How Routers and switches are connected in a network

Hi all... Can anyone explain in brief that How Modem, Routers , switches , wi-fi routers are connected to each other in a company network.. Profile: Manjuxyz

Are multiple hypervisors in your future?

Recent surveys show that 65% of large and enterprise-sized businesses are now using multiple hypervisors, and even medium and small companies are joining in. For those using hypervisors, are you considering enabling additional hypervisors? Michael Tidmarsh Profile: Michael Tidmarsh

Cisco VPN installation

When my Cisco VPN 64-bit installation completes, the network becomes disconnected.
My PC is Windows & 64-bit and VPN is also 64-bit.
Please give me the solution.
Profile: josephakkayil
  • jeff6319
    During installation of the Cisco VPN client it's normal behavior for the network connection to be disabled for a short period of time.  That being said, I suggest uninstalling the client and restarting the computer.  After logging in disable any anti-virus client you have installed then install the VPN client.  AV will be started after the required installation restart.
    60 pointsBadges:

Forgot Password

No problem! Submit your e-mail address below. We'll send you an e-mail containing your password.

Your password has been sent to:

To follow this tag...

There was an error processing your information. Please try again later.

Thanks! We'll email you when relevant content is added and updated.

Share this item with your network: