The Multifunctioning DBA:

SP1

1

December 3, 2010  9:07 PM

Powershell SMO database size property incorrect



Posted by: Colin Smith
Bug, CU, Powershell, SMO, SP1

Ran into an issue while writing a script to gather database properties via smo and one that I want is database size. I wrote the script and started testing it and my values were all wrong and the same for all databases in the instance. I did a few things trying to figure out what I was doing wrong...

1

Forgot Password

No problem! Submit your e-mail address below. We'll send you an e-mail containing your password.

Your password has been sent to: