Posted by: Bob Reary
Best Practices, Business Value, Case Studies, Composite Software, Data Federation, Data Virtualization
Join Data Virtualization’s Elite Club
Each year, the selection committee identifies the winners from a large number of distinguished nominees. This best of the best from recent years includes:
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- NYSE Euronext
- BP America
- Putnam Investments
- Deutsche Bank
- Northern Trust
- Comag Marketing Group
- Compassion International
- High Impact Award: Recognizing the depth and breadth of the data virtualization impact on the business and to IT.
- Agility Award: Recognizing speed and flexibility in applying data virtualization for improved business agility.
- Innovative Solutions Award: Recognizing innovation in executing demanding data integration projects in complex environments.
- Data Virtualization Champion Award: Recognizing promotion of data virtualization’s value across their organization and in the broader business and IT community.
Selected Winners Recognition
- Industry recognition of the Organization, Project and Project Leader
- Participation in the award ceremony held at the 2013 Data Virtualization Day in New York City
- Engraved glass sculpture commemorating the achievement
- Recognition in a Data Virtualization Leadership Award winners press release
- Opportunities to speak at a Data Virtualization Day or other events (at Composite Software’s discretion)
Has your organization executed a data initiative with significant business impact, agility or innovation that should be celebrated?
Do you know a champion whose efforts have driven data virtualization success in your organization and beyond?
If so, please submit a nomination for the 2013 Data Virtualization Leadership Awards.
The deadline to submit is only 3 weeks away on July 2 so don’t delay.
Rules of Entry
- You must submit your nominee via e-mail to selection committee chairman, Juli Ring, firstname.lastname@example.org by July 2, 2013.
- Your email must include name, title, company, award, and a paragraph justifying your nomination.
- Individual companies may nominate themselves in up to two categories. However, it’s best to create tailored versions for each category submitted.
- Prior year’s winners may apply if they submit a new application for a new or significantly enhanced project.