Posted by: Tony Bradley
IP telephony, UC, Unified Communications, VoIP
Cut Time Wasted Searching for an Appropriate Specialist to Process a Client Call
Skill-based routing (SBR) software, integrated with your CRM and ERP software can help you reduce the time wasted passing a client call from one employee to another. With SBR software you can automatically route calls to:
- a manager who usually serves a calling client or
- an operator with a required skill set that can be defined from:
- information about a calling client (such as his/her previous requests or his/her location and language he/she speaks, determined from a country/city phone code)
- operator’s product expertise, overall skill-level and language capability.
Your benefits: SBR software is deployed to save your client and employee time wasted searching for an appropriate operator/manager in your organization, whose skills and expertise are sufficient to process the client’s request.
To save your employee time and effort to process client messages, you can also use unified messaging and voice mail service.
Save Your Time and Effort to Check Messages from Numerous Sources
If you have already got used to receive e-mails, voicemails and faxes but often don’t have enough time to check all these sources, then unified messaging and voice mail service can become your easy-to-use tool to:
- speed up daily communications
- receive timely all messages regardless of their source using your e-mail client or IP phone.
Your benefits: with unified messaging and voice mail service you can save your time and effort to check numerous message sources and always provide your clients/partners with timely answers.
Another application that helps save your time is a presence service.
Save Your Employee Time on Daily Communications
A presence service provides:
- the real-time information about a user availability and preferable ways to communicate
- an easy-to-use interface for a user to change his/her status and set a preferable communication way.
Your benefits: with a presence service you can save time wasted calling to several user’s numbers (office, mobile, home) and waiting for the answer until the proper one is found.
If you need to speed up communications at several company sites, then you can rely on a software-based attendant console.
About the Author
Alexander Anoshin is the author of the book, “The Connected Enterprise”, from which you can learn how to reinforce your enterprise with VOIP. Alexander is the CEO of BCS-IT, which specializes in enterprise VoIP software development.