Posted by: Jessica Scarpati
We’ve maintained a section on the homepage called “Cloud Provider Spotlight,” which is where we call attention to news and feature stories that highlight some of the changes and innovation a specific provider or group of providers have undergone.
We’ve always used this spot to promote our own material. Now, we are opening it up to you, cloud providers. Here’s the fun part: You choose the topic. You choose the deadline. You tell the story.
If you are interested in submitting an article for SearchCloudProvider.com, we are happy to consider it. We have a few rules of the road, however, so please read the following before submitting anything:
- We are only accepting submissions from companies that sell or resell cloud services. We are not accepting content from vendors that exclusively sell hardware or software to cloud providers.
- Content must be original. That means we won’t publish a blog you’ve already written and changed a few words around. We will find out because, yes, we will Google it.
- Submissions must be neutral and may not promote a provider’s products or services. We’re seeking subject-matter experts and thought leaders to write about technical and business issues facing cloud providers or the broader cloud market in general. We will not publish thinly or not-so-thinly veiled marketing material.
- On that note, the audience is other cloud providers — not customers.
- Submissions are unpaid and must be at least 500 words.
Have an idea? Send your pitch to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.