On SearchITChannel.com, we’re launching a new section called “Channel Intelligence” that will feature opinions and commentary from you, our audience of VARs, MSPs and systems integrators, addressing issues related to doing business in the IT channel.
Channel Intelligence will reside on the SearchITChannel.com home page; postings will be sent by newsletter to registered members of SearchITChannel.com. The primary audience will be your peers, but the content will be searchable on the Web, able to be read by a wide variety of people, whether vendors, potential customers or your peers.
What’s in it for you?
What’s in it for us? We get to learn more about you and about the technical challenges and business issues you face doing business in the channel.
If you’re interested in submitting an article for SearchITChannel.com, we’re happy to consider it. We have a few ground rules, however, so please read the following before submitting anything:
- We are only accepting submissions from companies that resell IT products or that provide IT services (whether managed services or otherwise) directly to IT organizations. We are not accepting content from technology manufacturers or vendors that sell hardware or software to IT organizations through another party.
- Content must be original.
- Submissions must be neutral and may not promote a particular vendor’s products or services. We’re seeking subject-matter experts and thought leaders to write about technical and business issues facing VARs, systems integrators or MSPs. We will not publish thinly or not-so-thinly veiled marketing material.
- As mentioned above, the audience is your peers — not customers.
- Submissions must be at least 400 words and will be edited by an editorial staff member of SearchITChannel.com to ensure conformance with the requirements listed here.
- Some contributors (those who are most active) will get a small stipend.
Have an idea? Send your pitch to me at email@example.com.